Catalunya and Wales
- 900 o people on charges associated with the referendum in Catalunya
- Trapero, the head of the Catalan police on conspiracy charges – the evidence submitted was that he didn’t use as much force as the Spanish police
- Councillors facing hate crime charges for requesting members of the Guardia Civil to leave a village as they were so unpopular there.
- A number of teachers are facing a court case for having organised a discussion on the referendum with their students.
- A charge of terrorism against a peaceful non-violent movement who had closed a road for a few hours.